Monday, September 19, 2016

Good Night Messages For Sister

At this time so many boy and girl can use Android mobile phone and this mobile phone we can use facebook and whatshap.At night time we can share good night messages for each other and at this time every boy and girl has sister. So night time every bot and girl can send message for your sister.


Good Night Messages For Sister:

“You will be the last thing I think of before I fall to sleep and First thing to remember when I wake up.”

“The brightest stars in my life are not planetary objects, they are friends like you who shine through night and day. Good night.”

Good Night Messages and Wishes For Friends
Good Night Messages and Wishes
“Lord please watch over my family and friends and keep them safe.”

“How did it get so late so soon? It’s the night before its afternoon. December is here before it’s June. My goodness, how the time has flown. How did it get so late so soon?”

Good Night Messages and Wishes
Good Night Messages and Wishes For Friends
“It is better to lose everything you have to keep the balance of justice level than to live a life of petty privilege devoid of true of love freedom.”




Lovely Good Night Messages For Dear Boyfriend
Sexy Good Night Messages For Dear Cute Girlfriend
Good Night In Different Languages
Good Night Wishes For Cute Boyfriend And Him
Funny Good Night Messages For Whatsapp And Facebook
Top Selected Love Good Night Wishes For Her
Adorable Collection Of Good Night Messages For Fiance Of Lover
Awesome Good Night Messages For Him
Funny Good Night Quotes For Friends
Sexy And Romantic Good Night Love Sms
Sexy Good Night Messages For Dear Wife
Best Collection Of Good Night Messages Husband
Best Collection Of Good Night Quotes And Messages For Mom
Good Night Quotes And Text For Her
Good Night Quotes For Sexy Girlfriend
Good Night Love Quotes For Boyfriend



“Let gratitude be the pillow upon which you kneel to say your nightly prayer. And let faith be the bridge you build to overcome evil and welcome good.”

Good Night Messages and Wishes
Good Night Messages and Wishes For Friends
Good Night Text Messages





“Although I love the stars that dot the night sky, I love the stars in your eyes even more. While I sleep, I will think about my favorite stars and wait to be with you again.”

“Read me a story then tucks me in tight. Tell me you love me and kiss me goodnight.”

Good Night Messages and Wishes
Good Night Messages and Wishes
Good Night Wishes
“Let us step out into the NIGHT and pursue that flighty temptress, ADVENTURE.”

“Music is love, love is music, music is life, and I love my life. Thank you and good night.”

Good Night Messages and Wishes
Good Night Messages and Wishes For Friends
“If someone wishes you goodnight every day, you are happier than so many people.”

“The memories of our friendship are like the radiance of the moon and the fun times we’ve had together are like the twinkle of the stars that light up my life’s skies. Good night.”

Good Night Messages and Wishes
Good Night Messages and Wishes For Friends
“Always KISS me Good Night.”

“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye – that was the trouble – I wanted to kiss you good night and there’s a lot of difference.”

Good Night Messages and Wishes
Good Night Messages and Wishes For Friends
Goodnight Texts

“Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say goodnight till it is morrow.”

“A day is going to end again. It is nice to have a friend like you. Making my everyday seems so great. Thank you, my friend, lastly. Good Night and Sweet Dreams.”

TRUE FRIENDSHIP QUOTES
Good Night Messages and Wishes
Good Night Messages and Wishes For Friends
“Good friends don’t necessarily make life perfect, but they sure make all the imperfections easier to tolerate.”

“Go to sleep in peace. God is awake.”

Good Night Messages and Wishes
Good Night Messages and Wishes For Friends
Gud Night Message

“There is a time for many words, and there is also a time for sleep.”


“We are such stuff as dreams are made on and our little life is rounded with a sleep.”



3 comments: